What you get:
- Understand how to use yoga and The 10 Building Blocks of Yoga Builds as a therapeutic tool for health and well-being.
- Introduction to using yoga props with students to achieve specific therapeutic goals and how to modify for various settings and environments.
- Specific focus on one-on-one therapy and designing sequences that meet specific individual needs.
- A comprehensive introduction to Reflex Integration, Nutrition and Learning, Guided Visualization and Yoga Nidra.
- Learn to lead singing, chanting and call-and-response with children, pre-teens, teens and special needs.
- Business of Children’s Yoga panel discussion. Meet and network with professionals who are delivering the benefits of yoga to children in various settings.
- Opportunities to connect, challenge, develop and grow personally through group work, team building and group reflection.
- Ongoing and individualized professional and personal support through our unique Yoga Builds Coaching Program.
The weekend will include a Community Class with local families as well as a special graduation ceremony and celebration feast.
Become a Yoga Builds Certified Master Teacher
Select a training below
Level I October 2017
Level I November 2017
Level I, II, III February 2018
Special pricing for groups, organizations and educators.